RE: [SWISH-E:307] limit search to subdirectories?

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 22:20:34 GMT
I use PHP3 to parse the output from SWISH-E.  I think that your request
should be easy to integrate into my output script.  I don't know how hard it
would be to convert this to PERL or whatever you may be using.  A simple if
then statement should work with PHP3. [ if(substr("somepath",0,$length) !=
0) {Path found code}else {Path not found code}; ] or something similar.  A
simplified version of my PHP3 script is attached.  All of the code to parse
the SWISH-E output is in there.  One would only need to add the path
exclusion code.

,David Norris

Illusionary Web - http://illusionary.dyn.ml.org/ <-- 02:00 - 10:00 GMT
Video/Audio Phone - callto:illusionary.dyn.ml.org
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
E-Mail - kg9ae@geocities.com