Re: [SWISH-E:231] Problems with keyword search

From: Gordon K Smyth <gks(at)not-real.maths.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 00:40:27 GMT
Dan,

My understanding is that SWISH does not search meta tags unless
specifically requested to.  To search for "blue green" in the topic tag,
you would have to set up your search form to send the command line

   swish-e -f index -w topic=blue topic=green

in order for it to look in the topic tag at all.  To search the body *as
well as* the topic tag, you would have to send

  swish-e -f index -w topic=blue topic=green blue green

Gordon