Re: [SWISH-E:219] path problems

From: William Malin <blvdmaster(at)not-real.venturablvd.com>
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 21:12:36 GMT
At 11:49 AM 3/27/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I want to install SWISH_E on the site I rent off an ISP (ie virtual), =
>which runs on the latest Apache build, and has perl4 & 5 available. =
>There seems to be a problem with AutoSwish in that barring =
>swish_create.pl, it can't find any of the other files. One thing I am =
>not sure of in the manual is what is meant by "Path of your system's web =
>directory tree" when assigning a value to $WEBDIR. I figure this could =
>have a bearing.
>
>My apologies if this is staring me in the face, my only defence is to =
>turn turtle and whimper pitifully "I'm a newbie" over and over.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Peter Dykes

You can't help love a post like this!

I think you are looking for the absolute directory path. Since you have a
virtual server set up, it might be something like:

/usr/home/[your user name]/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/

All the best from,

Bill Malin
owner/webmaster
Ventura Blvd on the Web

	"It's Virtual Ventura Blvd."  -the L.A. Times 6-23-96