Re: [SWISH-E:215] Max Number of files indexed

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 18:20:26 GMT
There are no build in limitations on the number of files that can be
indexed with SWISH-E.

A couple of things that you want to check are the file extensions to make
sure that all the used extensions are listed in the user configuration
file in the IndexOnly variable and check the FileRules to see if there is
any exclusion listed there.

Giulia

/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */