Re: [SWISH-E:72] merging empty file

From: Giulia Hill <ghill(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 21:58:34 GMT
Yes, you are right, I just noticed that the words and their offsets in
the index are not printed if the first index does not have any indexed
word.

I am now working on fix, and I will post it as soon as it is ready.

Giulia
/*  Giulia Hill                        Library Systems Office  */
/*                                     386 Doe Library         */
/*  ghill@library.berkeley.edu         U.C. Berkeley,          */
/*                                     Berkeley, CA 94720      */