Coredump & index file empty

From: J.J. Merelo Guervos <jmerelo(at)not-real.kal-el.ugr.es>
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 07:40:46 GMT
Hi,
	I am new to this list, and I am having trouble with
swish. Lots of them. And I have several questions.

1. Is swish still being developed, after swish-e? All statementes in
the web page seem to be in the past: was being developed, and so on.
2. Is there any information on the "guts" of swish? Or some kind of
"programmer's" manual so that it can be used as a library.
3. My real question: I am using swish-e for indexing on an Solaris
4-processor machine, and then using the indices on a Linux
machine. Sometimes, I find a coredump, and then any search on the
index, which seems to be complete, says "index file is empty", despite
it takes 5 megs. Any ideas?
4. Well, another question: any idea of how to optimize swish so that
it's faster/takes less memory or something?

Thanks!

JJ Merelo                         | http://kal-el.ugr.es/htbin/jj-plex
Grupo Geneura ---- Univ. Granada  | http://kal-el.ugr.es/