compiling swish-e with Sun C-compiler solved

From: Wil Vree <wil=vree(at)not-real.uba.uva.nl>
Date: Thu Nov 06 1997 - 09:33:37 GMT
To anyone who might want to compile swish-e on a Sun C compiler,

I've got a Solution with a little help of Sun support. There's two options
in the Makefile that have to be changed.

CC = /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc
CFLAGS= -xO2

and then it goes like a tierelier (thats a dutch expression).
Where the gnu compiler understands the -O2 option the Sun compiler want's a
x in front of it.

regards,

Wil Vree
| Ing. Wil Vree                 | e-mail: vree@uba.uva.nl  |
| Universiteits Bibliotheek     |                          |
| Universiteit van Amsterdam    |                          |
| Singel 425                    | tel.:    +31.20.525.2487 |
| 1012 WP Amsterdam             | fax:     +31.20.525-2311 |