Re: [SWISH-E:42] Is Swish-e available in Linux?

From: Robert Lebowitz <lebowitz(at)>
Date: Fri Oct 24 1997 - 13:41:48 GMT
At 02:49 AM 10/24/97 -0700, Joe Saladino wrote:
>Is Swish-e available in Linux and if not will it be soon?

I haven't used Swish in a few months, but I vaguely recall that Guilah's
code is completely ANSI-C compliant, and would compile on a standard Linux
box using the GNU gcc compiler.  If I'm wrong, please post your flames here.

I'm interested in whether Swish would compile with the MS C++ compiler so
that I could use it on my NT server as well.  I've never used the MS
compiler, but I'm guessing that because the code is so generic, it should

Robert J. Lebowitz, Ph.D.
FinalTouch Interactive
Internet Consulting for Educational and Non-profit Organizations