SWISH-E WEB INTERFACE...

From: Derrick MacGillivary <macgild(at)not-real.cgc.ns.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 12:26:10 GMT
I have recently downloaded the swish-e software and have had no problems
installing and configuring the scripts up to the point of the webbed
interface for searching the indexes which I had created manually. I can
search these indexes from the command line, but I cannot seem to get it to
work through a search form in a web browser. Has anyone had similar
experiences. To give some insight on the software which I am using on the
server side, I have the following internet products: OS/Linux Slackware;
WebServer/Apache 1.1; PERL version 5.0;

Kindest Regards,

Derrick MacGillivary,
Systems Support
Canadian Coast Guard College, Library
P.O. Box 4500 Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada B1P 6L1
Tel: 902-564-3660 ext.1128
Fax: 902-564-3672
email:macgild(at)not-real.cgc.ns.ca | http://www.cgc.ns.ca/~macgild