Welcome to the SWISH-E Discussion!

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wed Jul 09 1997 - 18:47:37 GMT
You are receving this message as an inaugural subscriber to the discussion
list for SWISH-Enhanced, Web site indexing software. The Web site for the
discussion is at http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/Discussion/ .
Chopping off the final directory gets you to the SWISH-E Web site, where
everything else can be found. We are frantically trying to hit a
self-imposed release date of the 1.0 version of the software and the Web
site of July 15. So until that time some the information may be
incomplete, and we do not yet have our Perl interface package ready for
download (but it should be there by the deadline).

If you wish to remove yourself from this list, send the command UNSUB
SWISH-E to listserv@sunsite.berkeley.edu.

This list is being automatically archived by Hypermail, and it will be
indexed by (what else?) SWISH-E on a daily basis. If you have any
questions, comments, or require assistance in interacting with ListProc,
the software that manages the list, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Welcome!
Roy Tennant
SWISH-E Discussion Owner